How do we get ETI for the 3B2?

Netnews Administrator fmcgee at cuuxb.ATT.COM
Fri Nov 24 14:33:43 AEST 1989

In article <1199 at vsi.COM> friedl at vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:
>Hi folks,
>
>     We need to track down the ETI (Enhanced Terminal Interface) for
>the 3B2 and are not sure how to do this.  We are using it for the
>386, and it has been really helpful.  Anybody have any ideas where
>we can find this?

The ETI libraries are available by ordering PEC 1041-506.  Since all
they are are programming libraries, it wouldn't make much sense to
install them without the C Programming Language Utilities.

My info shows a U.S. list price of $295.

Good Luck,

--
Frank McGee, AT&T
Tier 3 Indirect Channel Sales Support