ethernet card for 3b1?

Howard E. Motteler motteler at umbc3.UMBC.EDU
Thu Oct 12 14:55:13 AEST 1989

I know this comes up regularly, but somehow I never grabbed the
info, so anyway, who made the ethernet card for these machines?
I've got my own 7300 at the office, and could probably talk the
university into springing for an ethernet card, as I'm saving
them the cost of a Sun workstation.

I understand there was an ethernet card, although it was a bit
expensive.  Are there any vendors who might still have these?

thanks,
--
Howard E. Motteler       |  Dept. of Computer Science
motteler at umbc3.umbc.edu  |  UMBC, Catonsville, MD 21228