Laser Printer on 3B1

Mark Horn horn at rt3.cs.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 20 13:54:23 AEST 1989

In article <332 at denwa.uucp> denwa!jimmy at anes.ucla.edu (Jim Gottlieb) writes:
>Just wondering if anyone has any positive or negative comments wrt
>using a Laser Printer on a 3B1.  As far as I know, Smart is the only
>word processor that supports laser printers.  Does anyone know of
>others?

Hey, you have a word processor on a 3b1?  What do I have to do to get one?
I don't have a printer, yet, because I saw no need to get one when I couldn't
do papers on my machine, but a word processor...?

>Thanks...
>--
>                              Jim Gottlieb
>  E-Mail: <jimmy at denwa.uucp> or <jimmy at pic.ucla.edu> or <attmail!denwa!jimmy>
>         V-Mail: (213) 551-7702  Fax: 478-3060  The-Real-Me: 824-5454

Please please please, anyone send me some info...

- sparkie
--
p.s.	Please reply to one of the following addresses and NOT the one
	listed above.  Thanks!
ARPA:	madnix!harier!sparkie at cs.wisc.edu
UUCP:	...{harvard|rutgers|ucbvax}!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!madnix!harier!sparkie