3b2 ethernet

Philip A. Gross pag at tcsc3b2.tcsc.com
Fri Oct 27 03:27:58 AEST 1989

kemp at bgsuvax.UUCP (old man from scene 24) writes:

>Greetings,
>	We have 2 3b2/300 computers with the AT&T 3bNET interface's
>and we are trying to connect to our ethernet system with Sun's and
>Vax's. Does anyone know where we can get TCP/IP software for the 3B2?

>Thanks in advance.

>wade
>--

Wade-

The only TCP/IP software that I know that is available for the AT&T 3B2
is from Wollongong.  However, AT&T is the only source for this software.
I believe that since we are an AT&T direct VAR we can get ahold of this
for you if your a serious about your need.

On a side note, I would be interested if anyone else knew of another and
possibly cheaper source for TCP/IP for the AT&T 3B2 3BNET card.

Philip A. Gross       The Computer Solution Co., Inc.       Voice: 804-794-3491
INTERNET:	pag at tcsc3b2.tcsc.com
USENET:		...!tcsc3b2!pag
UUCP:		tcsc3b2!pag	(804)794-1514
ATTMAIL:	attmail!tcsc3b2!pag