3b2/300 vs. the rest of the 3b field

Mark J. Minervino mark at hal.UUCP
Wed Oct 4 09:58:00 AEST 1989

Does anyone know of software (besides 3.2.X Unix that runs on the higher end
3B2s) that DOES NOT run on a 3B2/300 but DOES run on everything else from the
3B2/310 upwards. I'm more interested in software that AT&T has either
developed themselves or has co-labeled but I'll be grateful for anything that
you can share with me as to software that will not run on the 3B2/300 and will
on the rest of the 3B2 line.

Please mail responses at the following address:

--
mark
hal!mark