3b1 software by ftp

fuchs at uicsgva.csg.uiuc.edu fuchs at uicsgva.csg.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 13 10:40:17 AEST 1989

I would like to know what sites have 3B1 software available via anonymous
ftp.    I know about  cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu, which has been of great help.
My apologies if this is common knowledge.  Here are my specific questions.

1) Is the contents of The Store available from some site via anonymous ftp?
   I know the official site is accessible via phone line, but ftp would
   make life much easier.

2) Are there other sites with 3b1 software available by Internet ftp?

THANKS much for your help!   Responses by e-mail are preferred.
I will summarize with a note.

Kent Fuchs,  Univ. of Illinois  Urbana-Champaign (217) 333-9731
fuchs at bach.csg.uiuc.edu