graphics emulator for 3b1

Surya Dinavahi dinavahi at amelia.nas.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 10 05:20:05 AEST 1989

   Hi everybody!

   I posted an article requesting information regarding a graphics emulator
   the 3b1. The following is a summary of the responses I got. Exactly four
   people replied.

   a) One of them said that he is also looking for the emulator

   b) One person said that there is one terminal emulator in the STORE!.
      Unfortunately I could not find it in the STORE!. I requested the said
      person for more help but didn't get any.

   c) One person said to try Pacific Access. I tried without much luck.

   d) One more said that there is a graphics emulator in a version of
      Kermit. It turned out that this was for IBMpc only. I have
      downloaded the latest version of C-Kermit from Columbia U. but there is
      no graphics emulator. It only has vt-100 emulation.

 *** DESPERATELY SEEKING EMULATOR ***

   Now here is my plea for help. Please someone reply and let me know how I
   can get a graphics emulator (e.g. Tektronix 4014) for 3b1 either in the
   public domain or through a vendor. I will appreciate it very much.

   Thanks in advance.

   Surya Dinavahi
   email: dinavahi at cmb00.larc.nasa.gov