UNIX PC 3.51 OS Offer is SOLD OUT..

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Wed Oct 25 01:04:28 AEST 1989

All of the 36 operating systems were SOLD.  Sorry don't think Tom and I can
accommodate any others, but you can still inquire (if we get some more,
we'll let you know).  Those people who contact me as of this morning,
October 24th (and still haven't gotten their OS' it'll be coming shortly
via UPS, unless you hear from me otherwise).  We don't think we've oversold ;-)

There are still a very few amount of Voice Power boards, loads of STARLAN
boards, and a couple of Expansion boxes left too...  For those who were
hedging, and still want to pick one up, they can...  E-mail for more details.

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      [w] +1 (516) 589-7930 |
| lenny at icus.islp.ny.us     Telex; 154232428 ICUS      [h] +1 (516) 968-8576 |