Port of X 11R3 to 3B2 wanted

Alex Beylin alexb at cfctech.UUCP
Wed Oct 18 02:33:58 AEST 1989

Is there anybody in the wide world of Net who have gotten X11R3
ported to any of the AT&T 3B2 computers?

We are about to undertake this for our 3B2/622, but would like to
eluminate as much effort duplication as possible.

Please use mail to reply to this posting and I'll summarize to the net
if there is interest.

Thanks in advance,

-- Alex

 Alex Beylin, Unix Systems Admin.       | +1 313 948-3386
 alexb%cfctech.uucp at mailgw.cc.umich.edu | Chrysler Financial Corp.
 sharkey|mailrus!cfctech!alexb          | MIS, Distributed Systems
 ATT Mail ID: attmail!abeylin           | Southfield, MI 48034