Televideo 970

Mike Morris morris at jade.jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Sep 23 15:32:44 AEST 1989

I need a manual for a TElevideo 970, or at the bare minimum a
list of the escape sequences.  I'm trying to rewrite a undocumented
piece of code, and if I can figure out what is being done to the
terminal it would help.

I'm willing to reimburse copy and postage costs.

Somebody out there has to have a old TVI 970 book lying around!

Mike Morris                      UUCP: Morris at Jade.JPL.NASA.gov
                                 ICBM: 34.12 N, 118.02 W
#Include quote.cute.standard     PSTN: 818-447-7052
#Include disclaimer.standard     cat flames.all > /dev/null