Last Try to Resurrect Sick UNIXpc

Brooke Jarrett jarrett at gremlin.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 19 04:04:09 AEST 1989

In article <5452 at nucleus.UUCP> doc at nucleus.UUCP (Dave Mundhenk) writes:

>(... deleted lots of lines ...)

>BTW, I have a DOS-73 board that I was hoping to install in this
>machine if I got it working. If this is curtains, anyone want to
>make me an offer on that or any other parts?

Hi Group,
	I have a 3b1 that I am very happy with (Fire Sale 8-), I have
been looking for a Dos-73 card to put into it.  I'd rather not pay the
full retail, so if anyone out there has one they'd like to get rid of,
let me know.  I'd like to run the Cosmos Go program (IBM PC), so if any
of you know a reason why that wouldn't run on the DOS-73, save me some
money.

				Brooke Jarrett
				bjarrett at ucsd.edu		(work)
				ucsd!sdsu!berick!delbr!brooke	(home)