More Voice Power & Starlan NAU ...(Re: The UNIX PC Hardware Sale ...)

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Tue Sep 26 06:37:36 AEST 1989

In article <962 at icus.islp.ny.us> lenny at icus.islp.ny.us (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
|>What he has, and what he wants for it...
|>
|>				LIST PRICE	YOUR PRICE	QTY AVAIL
|>UNIX PC Expansion Boxes	$1995		$450		10
|>						(includes software)
|>UNIX PC Voice Power boards	$995		$350		12
|>						(includes system software +
|>						 development set)
|>UNIX PC IRMA cards		$795		$350		3

Good news for those Voice Power fanatics out there.  He had a lot more
than we first anticipated.  He has almost 30 boards available for the
Voice Power and Starlan NAU.  All of them are "burned-in" and tested
as working.  [some people asked if these boards were new.... just to
clear things up, the only boards that are new are the IRMA boards].
All the equipment is guaranteed to be working when you get it,
if there are any problems he will replace the board...

Voice Power boards are going pretty well... sold mostly them so far.
It seems like everyone one wants to play with digitizing sounds (voice,
music, etc...)  The applications are almost unlimited!   Anyone having
questions on the VP's limitations, email me! Those Expansion boxes are
a good deal too, a few people have already picked up some...

|>All the money transfers will be done between you and the actually person
|>who has the hardware.  Hardware will be shipped UPS COD, for cash,
Someone asked, is this in US currency... of course the answer is yes.

One more thing to clear up, these items are for the AT&T UNIX pc (aka 3B1),

Thanks again...
-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 589-7930
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576