flakey telephone ...

John Obrien x4089 obrien at kcdev.UUCP
Thu Sep 28 02:16:45 AEST 1989

As you say Gary, Disable call waiting is not available in all areas!
I suspect as a device to enable the local phone companies to sell
extra lines to desperate modem users( that's what I'm going to do)
Disable CW is not available in my area and before I buy a separate
line I'm going to see if I can get the source code from this BBS
The remarks say it really works, so I suspect that it does access
the phone companies switch and affects it some way.  If they won't
provide what we need someone will I guess.  Thanks to all the
"Failed to Attach Shared Memory" messages??