2 NI boards in 1 3b2?

Alex Beylin alexb at cfctech.UUCP
Tue Sep 12 08:15:55 AEST 1989

In article <3808 at cbnewsm.ATT.COM> rs at cbnewsm.ATT.COM (robert.w.sanderman) writes:
>Is it possible to run Starlan 10 and 3BNET simultaneously in a 3B2
>using 2 NI boards?
>
>Thanks
>Bob Sanderman
>rs at mhuxu.att.com

According to the local AT&T SE, yes it will work.  They
As we just ordered the second NI and TCP/IP for 3B2/600
to do just that, it better all work, including the Starlan-10
to TCP/IP gateway functions they sold me.  Will know when it all
gets here.

By the way, where did Lachman TCP/IP for 3Bs go.  AT&T bought it
over a year ago, right?  Is it still in beta or did they buy it to
kill the competition?

 Alex Beylin, Unix Systems Admin.       | +1 313 948-3386
 alexb at cfctech.UUCP                     | Chrysler Financial Corp.
 alexb%cfctech.uucp at mailgw.cc.umich.edu | MIS, Distributed Systems
 {sharkey|rphroy|teemc}!cfctech!alexb   |