4425 terminal unixpc 103-key keyboards

Bob Ames bob at rush.cts.com
Sat Sep 30 23:34:50 AEST 1989

I`d like to know if ATT made a unixpc-style 103-key keyboard that
works on a 4425 terminal.

My 4425 already has the unixpc f1-f8 along the top and supports nice
SLKs, but I sure would like those additional keys...

Bob
---
Bob Ames   The National Organization for  the Reform of Marijuana Laws, NORML
"Pot is the world's best source of complete protein, alcohol fuel, and paper,
is the best fire de-erosion seed, and is america's largest cash crop." - USDA
bob at rush.cts.com or ncr-sd!rush!bob at nosc.mil  or rutgers!ucsd!ncr-sd!rush!bob
619-432-6106 "We each pay a fabulous price for our visions of paradise," Rush