Adding a Kimtron KT-7 Terminal (Scan code / IBM type) to PC

Eric Swansen westie at blake.acs.washington.edu
Fri Sep 8 08:01:07 AEST 1989

I've recently acquired a Kimtron KT-7 Scan code terminal (which maps to
either an IBM PC keyboard or a variety of popular terminal formats)
which I want to use to for word processing on my 386 based pc.  In essence adding another user to the PC.  Any suggestions.  Cheap suggestions.

Is it possible to run a remote terminal program like Close-Up as a tak under
MS-Windows, DESQview, UNIX, Etc. ?

Please E-Mail direct to me rather than reply, as I'm cross posting.
    - Westie at Blake.ACS.WASHINGTON.EDU