Info-3b2 Digest, Number 89

Ken Davis kdavis at lamc.UUCP
Mon Sep 4 07:18:27 AEST 1989

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 89

                           Sunday, September 3rd 1989

Today's Topics:

                              AT&T Price Quotations
                             Re: 3B2 problems galore
                                Starlan RS232 NAU
                              Re: Starlan RS232 NAU
                               3B2 problems galore

Subject: AT&T Price Quotations
From: info-3b2 at netsys.com
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 89 12:46:06 -0400

CTI is a Dutch softwarehouse that has been using AT&T 3B2 computers in the
past 4 years. As you may know AT&T has a marketing agreement with Olivetti
in Europe. The Italians are not very supportive and do not want to position
the 3B2 versus their own LSX-baby. Other than by this Italian connection, the
AT&T computer division is not represented in Europe.

We are looking for a possibility to import AT&T computers from the US to
Holland and we would like to receive offerings from US-based AT&T VAR's.
We are particularly interested in the 3B2-range and powerful 80386-boxes with
the Unix system V/386 operating system.

Please forward information and quotations by e-mail or snail mail.

--
Paul Hutteman       | phone: +31 70 542302 | CTI Software BV