NEEDED: System V version of tn3270

~XT6561110~Frank McGee~C23~L25~6326~ fmcgee at cuuxb.ATT.COM
Mon Apr 9 07:33:28 AEST 1990

In article <3178 at usceast.UUCP> lane at usceast.UUCP (Dean Lane) writes:
>Has anyone ported tn3270 to System V?  If so, where is it and can I get
>a copy of it?  We have two AT&T 3b2's and need to get tn3270 for mainframe
>access.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please e-mail responses
>to me.  I'll post a summary if there are any favorable ones.
>Thanks in advance.

I suggest you call the Wollongong Group directly; they do most (not
all) of our TCP/IP products.  I believe they have a version of
TN3270 that will run on top of their TCP/IP product.  They have an
800 number; if you call 800 information (1-800-555-1212) and ask
for the number for the Wollongong Group, they'll give you there
number.

Hope this helps you out,

--
Frank McGee, AT&T