Loaded UNIX-PC with many peripherals for sale!

Peter Fales psfales at cbnewsc.att.com
Sun Aug 5 03:45:32 AEST 1990

After much soul-searching I have decided to sell my UNIX-PC system.
It is working great and has been a fun toy, but I have decided I can't
tie up the "inventory" and bench space any longer.  So everything must go!

In the tradition of "the amazing Ginsu PC"  I would like to sell the entire
system, but will consider splitting it up if the price is right.  So here's
the deal:  As of today, the total price for all the components is $3300
(see list below), or you can take everything right now for $2475 (25% off).
If I can't get that, I will take best offer for either the entire package
or the components.

Send me your bids and what you would like.  I won't split up the system
before September or until the piece part offers are better than
package price.

Don't let these prices scare you.  They are deliberately set high to
encourage bargaining.  Tell me what they're worth.  As a guideline
I intend to drop the prices 1% per day and compare received offers
to those values.  In other words the longer, things go unsold the more
I will be willing to deal.  Prices do not include shipping.

Here is what I have:

Base System:  Includes standard UNIX-PC		$1200
	peripherals (modem, keyboard, mouse,
	monitor, parallel port, serial port,
	telephone interface, and floppy disk).
	Comes with 2MB motherboard, true 3B1
	power supply, and 3B1 style (full
	height) case top, but only a 20MB
	Miniscribe 8425 hard disk.  A WD2010
	is installed, but the P5.1 mod is not.
	includes version 3.51 of the operating
	system with all disks and manuals.
DOS-73 with disks and manuals			  250
512K Memory card		  		  250
Dual serial port card (no memory) with disks	  250
Two STARLAN cards (one set of disk and manuals)	  250
VoicePower card (with disks and manuals)	  500
Expansion unit (5 more slots)			  600
						-----
Total						 3300 or best offer

Your price if purchased together		 2500 or best offer

Spare parts available (make offer, everything must go):

Keyboard/mouse					$50
Green monitor (without case top)		$50
3B1 Power Supply				$40
3B1 Power Supply				$40
3B1 Power Supply				$40
3B1 Power Supply (working, but has solder	$10
	all over header where the main power
	connector plugs in)
7300 Power Supply				$30
--
Peter Fales			AT&T, Room 5B-420
N9IYJ            		2000 N. Naperville Rd.