PC7300/3B1 default timezone

Richard H. Gumpertz rhg at cpsolv.CPS.COM
Fri Feb 2 08:32:26 AEST 1990

How can I get uucico logins to run with timezone CST (or CDT when
appropriate) instead of EST?  My Received: lines (added by rmail/smail) and
my UUCP log file entries are a pain to read when time-stamped with EST.  For
normal logins the TZ variable is set in /etc/profile but uucico doesn't look
at /etc/profile.  Do I have to build a wrap-around for uucico or is there a
way to change the default timezone that is used by users that don't run
/etc/profile?