GCC on PC7300

Lloyd Vickers lloyd at dmsmelb.dms.oz
Mon Feb 12 15:01:01 AEST 1990

 Has anyone complied GCC on a PC7300 (1 Meg memory & 20meg HD) under v3.0 and
 been able to use it for development of programs. Also what another tools are
 needed if you do not have the AT&T Development set . I can only use V3.0
 software because the system runs a FTIR software package from Mattson which
 will not run under v3.51( An upgade? to an IBM AT cost approx$17000?).
  THerefore any information is better than my current state of ignorance.
				Lloyd Vickers
				(orphan owner Down-Under)