3B2 disk drive select jumpers

Martin Kirk mkirk at zaphod.axion.bt.co.uk
Sat Feb 17 10:21:16 AEST 1990

Trying to install SVR4.0 on a 3B2/310 we have come up against an
irritating problem. The initial boot fails because our first disk
drive is 30Mb not 72Mb. We have a 72Mb drive as our second drive.

Does anyone know if we can lofically swap these two drives by changing
the drive select jumpers, and if so what the correct settings are?

Thanks

Martin Kirk

E-Mail:       MKirk at axion.bt.co.uk (...mcvax!ukc!axion!mkirk)
Snail Mail:   BTRL, Rm 306A SSTF, Martlesham Heath, IPSWICH IP5 7RE, UK
Telephone:    +44 473 642518            Fax: +44 473 643019
Quote:        "It has been stated somewhere that men can be divided into
	       two classes - those who can and those who can not stop a dog
	       fight."          "Bulldog Drummond at Bay" by "Sapper"