6300 Plus Questions

David Spoelstra davids at epicb.UUCP
Fri Feb 2 15:41:12 AEST 1990

I just inherited an AT&T 6300 Plus with no manuals.  I have been having
trouble getting answers to the following two questions:

1.  I am running MS-DOS 3.30.  I cannot seem to set the time and date on the
internal clock.  I have checked the Ni-Cad battery, and it is fine.  Do I need
a special driver?

2.  I have the 512K/2MB memory board.  My emm.sys only finds the 384K on the
motherboard.  Do I need a special driver for this extended/expanded memory
board?  Does someone have information on the jumpers and switches on the board?

Thanks,

-David