I went from 3.5.1.4 to 3.51m

Bradley Smith bes at holin.ATT.COM
Sat Feb 3 10:15:45 AEST 1990

I am not sure this is good or not, but I thought I would share this.

My machine runs 3.5.1.4 of UNIX, and I wanted to take advantage of
some of the new things.  The install script requires that there be
a file named /UNIX3.51.  Taking a chance, I cp'd /unix to this file
and then installed the FIKDISK2.0.

The only problem was ksh, the ksh unpack didn't work (I didn't
care, as I use vi mode).

All went well, and 2 days later no crash.  I might add that I
have a DOS-73 card, as well as the pty/sockets stuff.  Although
I haven't tried the socket stuff to hard on this newest release.

So the word is, that FIXDISK2.0 seems to work with 3.5.1.4, which
is basically 3.5 (or is it 3.5.1) with FIXDISK 1.  I also use the
3.5 dev tools.
--
Bradley Smith
Telecommunications Solutions Development