99 pin connector - a second group buy?

Steve Barber steveb at shade.UUCP
Mon Feb 5 18:37:13 AEST 1990

I'm trying to get my hands on some of the 99 pin connectors
used to build expansion cards for the UNIX PC bus.  I've been
corresponding with Merv Graham, who organized the first group
buy, and find that he's all out of them.

That leaves me two choices:
(1) Find someone who got one or two and doesn't want/need them
(2) Get together another 20 orders for another buy.

Anyone whole falls under category (1) above, PLEASE send me some
mail!

For now I'll assume that falls through and start on (2):

Merv is busy this time of year, so I said I'd handle all the
paperwork.

These connectors cost about $19 a piece in this quantity, and we
need to get takers for at least 20 of them.  If you are interested
in obtaining one or more of these connectors, please send me some
mail, and specify quantity and your degree of certainty that
you'll actually make the order when the time comes.  (i.e., can
I count on getting a check from you if it looks like we've got
enough takers?)

My address is   steveb at shade.ann-arbor.mi.us  or
		...!sharkey.cc.umich.edu!shade!steveb

P.S. You might want one on hand if/when we get a SCSI interface
     put together...  (No guarantees yet though.)

Thanks a bunch,
Steve
--
--**-Steve Barber----steveb at shade.Ann-Arbor.MI.US----(cmode)-------------------