TCP/IP over Starlan

Dennis S. Breckenridge root at nebulus.UUCP
Sat Feb 3 07:09:06 AEST 1990

In article <195 at glisten.UUCP> mike at glisten.UUCP (Michael Wendel) writes:

> AT&T has announced Ethernet compatability (IEEE 802.3) with its
> Starlan 10 product. I have AT&T literature on this product offering.
> It is available directly from AT&T. They provide a toll free number
> for more information:  1-800-247-1212.

I have been running TCP on OLD starlan as well here is what you
do. (Replace nebulus with your hostname)

Add this to /usr/etc/inetinit.cf to run tcp over starlan
sl0	/dev/net/nau/clone /dev/arp0	nebulus
sl0	/dev/arp	   /dev/ip0	nebulus