Full vt100 emulation

Michael R. Batchelor michaelb at mikebat.UUCP
Fri Feb 9 14:22:25 AEST 1990

> 	How can I get "async_main" to work
>
> I don't understand the question.  "async_main" is the terminal emulator for
> the UNIXPC ...

Well I have an even more basic question about async_main? How do I get it
to do anything? It was on the disk when I bought the machine, and I don't
have any docs for it. The office doesn't show any communications software
is installed. I played with it for a few days figuring it had to be some-
thing to do with asynchronous communications, but I couldn't figure out
the correct syntax.

Michael

--
Michael Batchelor / KA7ZNZ                    uunet!wshb!mikebat!michaelb

Ships don't come in; they're built. -- (I don't know who said it.)