looking for a new UNIXpc version of C-Kermit

Brant Cheikes brant at manta.pha.pa.us
Wed Feb 14 11:22:54 AEST 1990

The osu-cis UNIXpc archive currently contains this entry:

-rw-r-----  1 ftp      other       52950 Oct 14 19:26 kermit-bin.Z

Executable of C-Kermit 4E(067) compiled for the UNIXpc.  This version
supports the UNIXpc on-board modem (use 'set modem internal' followed
by 'set line /dev/ph1').

This is an old and crufty version of C-Kermit.  I know that a newer
version exists.  But does it properly support the on-board modem?

Can anyone provide me with a more up-to-date version of C-Kermit,
compiled on the UNIXpc (system version 3.51 preferred), that I could
add to the archive?