IPC-900 Problems on 6386E/33

christopher.arnone ca at cbnewsi.ATT.COM
Thu Feb 15 02:55:21 AEST 1990

Help!  I'm trying to get an IPC-900 board to work on a 6386E/33 running
UNIX 3.2.2 with version 3.0 of the IPC drivers.  The firmware is downloaded
to the board properly (I done this using IRQ 2,3 and 5) but I can only receive
characters over the serial links but cannot transmit them.  Does anyone have
any ideas on this?  Is there a new version of the drivers required for the new
AT&T machines?  Any insight would be appreciated.  Please respond via
email.

						Thanks,

						Chris Arnone (Holmdel)
						homxc!carnone