Original Personal Calendar [pcal] (was Re: STORE! stuff available ...)

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Thu Feb 15 15:19:32 AEST 1990

In article <624 at alfred.orl.fl.us> tarpit!alfred!elliot writes:
[...]
|>Personal Calendar program can be used. Did anybody actually get a copy of
|>that disk mailed to them??  I personally registered 4 or 5 different
|>Unix-PC's for myself and customers. I have never seen a REAL PCAL disk...
|>Anyway, enough griping...  Doesn't do any good anyway!

[...]
Believe it or not, I received *one*.  That isn't bad for the 57 or so
machines my company (an AT&T VAR) registered.  Of course the one I received
was in 1986.  It did come with the one disk (installable), and a nice
wire bound manual with the directions on how to use it...

Yes, it was *FREE* like AT&T said :-)

So much for that...  BTW:  The alfred archives look good!

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      lenny at icus.islp.ny.us |
| {ames,pacbell,decuac,hombre,sbcs,attctc}!icus!lenny     attmail!icus!lenny |