Convergent MiniFrame (Help)

Eric Porter ejp at lsw!grout!ejp
Thu Jun 14 09:53:06 AEST 1990

I tried posting this to "comp.misc" and the only responses
I got suggested I repost here. So.....

I recently aquired a convergent miniframe. It cost almost nothing and
figured it would look nice sitting under the table below my 7300 :-).

I am told the beast worked the last time it was turned on.  Unfortunatly
the previous owner has removed the hard disk, the disk drive cables,
and lost the O.S. disketts.

Could someone please help me with the folowing:

1)  What do i need to cable the hard disk, and floppy disk?  Anything
    strange (twists in the cable etc).  The motherboard has 4 connectors
    (none seem to be marked) wich is for the hard drive/floppy ?

2)  Can someone help my track down Unix, C, or Diagnostics?
    (I would like to start with the diagnostics.)

Oh the model number is CG-150 (if that matters)

Thanks in advance

Eric Porter

------
Eric Porter        uunet!grout!ejp