DEB's for the PC6300

Graham Brand brand at janus.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jun 13 04:15:33 AEST 1990

I should like information on ways to display high resolution colour
on a PC6300. I vaguely remember something about the DEB board and
AT&T colour monitor but my recollection was that it was very expensive.
Have the prices gone down at all? I should appreciate information on
suppliers (in addition to AT&T) and prices as well as general
suggestions. I currently have a PC6300 with the AT&T high resolution
monochrome monitor and am considering the upgrade to the world of VGA
style colour, assuming that the price is right.

Cheers,
-Graham