Power Supply for Unix PC

John F. Godfrey john at spirit.grle.mi.us
Sat Jun 16 05:11:28 AEST 1990

Hello!

I'm posting this for Philip Michel in East Lansing.  The power supply
on his Unix PC aka A.T.&T. 7300 is blown.

Since he can't post he asked if I would post for him.

If you know where Philip can purchase the power supply for this
machine (or the 3b1 since that will work also), please email that
info. to me, or, if you're feeling especially kind, you can call
Philip at
	1-(517)-487-3217 home, after 5 p.m.
	1-(517)-373-0909 work.

Thanks alot,
John
--
John F. Godfrey, Pastor
"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way and the truth and the life.  No man