Convergent MiniFrame (Help)

Brian Rice bri at tsnews.Convergent.COM
Sat Jun 16 05:37:29 AEST 1990

thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:

>{Newsgroups: comp.sys.att}
>{Subject: Convergent MiniFrame (Help)}

>ejp at grout.HP.COM(Eric Porter) in <1990Jun13.235306.1062 at lsw!grout!ejp> writes:

>	I recently aquired a convergent miniframe.
>	I am told the beast worked the last time it was turned on.  Unfortunatly
>	the previous owner has removed the hard disk, the disk drive cables,
>	and lost the O.S. disketts.

>The Miniframe is also known as (repackaged as) the Motorola 6300, and it's
>logically the same as the AT&T UNIXPC (aka 3B1 aka PC7300 (which is also known
>as Convergent's S50 box)).
Um... well the UNIXPC _was_ modeled after the mini, but be they are different.

>Re:	2)  Can someone help my track down Unix, C, or Diagnostics?
>	(I would like to start with the diagnostics.)

>Wellllll, you can run either the latest CTIX (from Convergent) or Motorola's
>FE07 or FE08 software releases.

[...deleted stuff]

Unfortunately Convergent no longer supports the MiniFrame so I don't know
if you can get the software you're looking for. Maybe the Motorola stuff
Thad refers to is still current?

Brian Rice
Technical Support
Convergent