Looking for 3B1 sources/archives

Chris Rende car at trux.UUCP
Tue Jun 12 01:38:02 AEST 1990

[New to the 3B1]

I'm trying to find sources of 3B1 software.

I know that "killer" used to have some 3B1 stuff - but I think that
"killer" (or "attctc") is now gone.

I tried to get osu-cis!~/ls-lR but it failed.

Please Email any information/pointers/archive_listings to me - if there
is interest I'll summarize to the net.

(For starters, I'm looking for SAR(1m), and the other system accounting stuff
that doesn't come with the 3B1).

Thanks,

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysVR2/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,StarTrek