AT&T 3B1 for sale

William R. Herndon herndon at sctc.com
Sat Mar 10 04:51:54 AEST 1990

    AT&T UNIX-PC ( 3b1 ):

        2mb RAM
        40mb Miniscribe HD
        SysV UNIX ( Foundation and Development sets )
        Internal modem 1200/300 baud
        Mouse
        Complete set of UNIX manuals.

        Original shipping containers.

    Software

        GNU Emacs
        GNU ANSI C Compiler
        GNU Symbolic Debugger
        Kermit
        Kyoto Common Lisp

        Nethack and other games.

    The machine is in excellent condition, I have used it lightly over a
    two year period.  I am not dissatisfied with it in any way.  I've just
    outgrown it.  I am asking $1350.

    If interested, please reply via E-Mail or US Mail to the addresses
    below, or call.  I can also be reached at my home phone:

        ( 612 ) 871-4793

    in the evenings after 6:30pm CST.

								- Bill

William R. Herndon                               herndon at sctc.com

Secure Computing Technology Corp.                1210 W. County Road E #100
                                                 Arden Hills, Mn. 55112
                                                 (612) 482-7431

  The opinions expressed are solely those of the author.  Any resemblance
     to other opinions, either living or dead, is purely coincidental.