Need recommendations on a Pascal compiler

William R. Herndon herndon at sctc.com
Tue Mar 20 00:52:59 AEST 1990

    I have a 3b1 ( 2meg, 40meg ) and need to find a Pascal compiler for
    the machine.  Can anyone make a recommendation.  The compiler does
    not have to be fast, compact, or packed with features.  It just needs
    to run reliably.

    If anyone could point me in the direction of a public domain source,
    I would be especially grateful.

    Thanks in advance.

								- Max

William R. Herndon                               herndon at sctc.com

Secure Computing Technology Corp.                1210 W. County Road E #100
                                                 Arden Hills, Mn. 55112
                                                 (612) 482-4731

  The opinions expressed are solely those of the author.  Any resemblance
     to other opinions, either living or dead, is purely coincidental.