Terminfo tweek to UNIXpc/7300/Safari 4

John McMillan jcm at mtune.ATT.COM
Thu Mar 1 02:11:29 AEST 1990

In article <WJC.90Feb26190457 at hoswjc.ho5cad.ATT.COM> William_J_Carpenter at ATT.COM (Bill) writes:
:
>BTW, speaking of kismet....  Since I loaded FIXDISK 2.0, all of my
>windows seem to be "linewrap off" by default.  I have to give them ye
>olde escape sequence to get them to match my terminfo (actually JBM's
>previously posted version of what he just posted).  It's possible that
>I have had some other change and just noticed this recently, but it
>seems unlikely.  Anybody else notice this change?  (If you run
:

	If this IS true, please inform me.  However, I doubt that
	it is since no code was [knowingly 8)] changed that was
	associated with this.

	I believe that would have to be incorporated in
	'/etc/lddrv/wind.o', so you could test your hypothesis
	by switching files and rebooting.  (The lost functionality
	using the OLD wind.o would be META-KEY would not work
	and some obscure mouse-versus-undeblank glitch would
	re-appear... if it WAS fixed!-) )

john mcmillan -- att!mtune!jcm -- author of "Hell Hath NO Fury Like a
						Deranged Kernel Patch"