UNIXpc for sale

Mark Jeghers mark at motcsd.csd.mot.com
Wed Mar 21 09:25:03 AEST 1990

***FOR SALE***

   AT&T 7300 UNIX-pc.  Loaded system: 2 meg RAM, 67 Meg HD, graphics
   similar in resolution to a Hercules card, windowing , mouse,
   built-in 1200 baud modem.

   ** NOTE: THIS SYSTEM WAS ADVERTISED PREVIOUSLY WITH A .5Meg/2-RS232-PORT
            COMBO BOARD INCLUDED.  THE COMBO BOARD HAS NOW BEEN SOLD **

   Software includes: complete development system, Smart Software (word
   processor, spreadsheet, database, etc), Electronic Mail (front end for
   uucp mail), GNU C compiler, GNU Emacs, MicroEmacs, tons of PD stuff.

   Includes complete set of manuals, including programmers man pages.
   *Added bonus*: hard to find Technical Reference Manual *and* Student
   Training Manual.

   Asking: $1150 - I may be interested in selling the Development Set
                   or manuals alone.  It depends on the offers.

As best as I can tell, I believe these prices are reasonable.  I am selling
the 3b1 to upgrade to a 386 that I can run UNIX and X-Windows on.

You can email me or call (408) 578-9145 [home] or (408) 366-4117 [work].