Call screen of async emulator

Cazier cazier at mbunix.mitre.org
Wed Mar 28 08:11:50 AEST 1990

Why is it that over the last 4 years of owning the PC7300 I have
continually had problems with screens popping up in the middle of work
for no reason at all. One prime example is the "call screen" pops
up in the middle of a vt100 emulation session and is sometimes
nearly impossible to get rid of. Was there some kind of path sent out
by AT&T to cover this problem? Support on this product was the worst
of any computer I've ever had...and the support was supplied by AT&T not
some third party.
--
Jacques Cazier (713)-333-0966
{decvax,philabs}!linus!mbunix!jak or jak at mbunix.mitre.org