MGR - I have some suggestions - can we talk?

Bob Haar CS50 rhaar at rcsac1.UUCP
Thu Mar 29 23:38:41 AEST 1990

In article <930 at holin.ATT.COM> bes at holin.ATT.COM (Bradley Smith) writes:
>I have some things for those of you out there using MGR.
>
>I am working ontrying to figure out if ua works with out the window
>driver installed(did I miss something here, appears not to).
>

>From what I know about the User Agent (UA), it will not run under mgr
without changing one or the other. I don't suppose that we can get our
hands on the source for UA, can we? On the other hand, it should be
straight forward to re-implement a UA look-a-like with the same
functionality - or even improve on it. Shall we give it a try?

Does anyone know if the SMART software will run under mgr?

	Bob Haar
	GM Research Labs