Getting /etc/ph to ok 19200 baud on UNIXPC?

Steve Wampler sbw at tapest.UUCP
Thu Mar 1 13:59:43 AEST 1990

I finally figured out how to get the 4014 emulating async_main to
run at 9600 baud (I forgot about '/usr/lib/uucp/L.sys' in this
day of 'Dialers'...)

Now, this async_main seems to know about 19200 baud (it displays
it in some tables).  Unfortunately, (so nearly as I can tell, anyway)
/etc/ph doesn't, and quits with an 'Illegal baud-rate' message
before turning the line over to async_main.  Sigh, I admit I'm
greedy, but 9600 baud is too slow.  Does anyone have any suggestions
on how to get /etc/ph to accept 19200 baud?  Or is there a way to
run async_main w/o going through /etc/ph.  (Heck, I can hand dial
the number if I can just talk with my TB+...)

On a related note - are their any performance reasons for picking
either tty000 or for picking tty001 (combo board) to hang the TB+
off of?  Right now it's on tty000, should I switch?  (Running
3.51m)

Thanks for any help!
--
Steve Wampler	{...!arizona!naucse!tapest!sbw}
	        {...!ditka!tapest!sbw}