UNIXpc for sale - $1400 with 2.5 Meg RAM and 3 serial ports

Mark Jeghers mark at motcsd.UUCP
Wed Mar 14 07:15:04 AEST 1990

AT&T 7300 UNIX-pc.  Loaded system: 2.5 meg RAM, 67 Meg HD, graphics
similar in resolution to a Hercules card, windowing , mouse,
built-in 1200 baud modem, 2 extra serial ports (3 total).

Software includes: complete development system, Smart Software (word
processor, spreadsheet, database, etc), Electronic Mail (front end for
uucp mail), GNU C compiler, GNU Emacs, MicroEmacs, tons of PD stuff.

Includes complete set of manuals, including programmers man pages.
*Added bonus*: hard to find Technical Reference Manual *and* Student
Training Manual.

Asking: $1400 - I am not interested in selling the Development Set
                or manuals alone yet.  I may soon piece out the
		combo card, however.

As best as I can tell, I believe these prices are reasonable.  I am
selling to upgrade to a 386 that I can run UNIX and X-Windows on.

You can email me or call (408) 578-9145 [home] or (408) 366-4117 [work].