gcc 1.37.1 binaries on osu-cis for UNIXpc users (Was: g++)

Brant Cheikes brant at manta.pha.pa.us
Mon Mar 12 11:14:19 AEST 1990

Karl Botts writes:
>I assume Brant will be putting up a binary [of gcc 1.37] soon, but if
>not, I can send
>mine in.  I haven't linked it with the shared lib, though; it didn't
>work right off the bat and it didn't seem worth bothering with.

A correct assumption;  I just did it today.  From the README:

-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp      10         353901 Mar 11 17:01 gcc-bin.cpio.Z

Binary-only distribution of GNU CC 1.37.1.  NB: if you don't already
have the UNIXpc development kit, this ain't gonna do you any good.

These binaries ARE linked with the shlib.  I've tested them on a few
programs, and they work fine.
--
Brant Cheikes
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Computer and Information Science