Fair price for a 6300?

King of Sunset Town 6600dadg at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 8 12:06:10 AEST 1991

Hi,
  I'm going to be selling a 6300 in the near future (getting a
NeXT!), and I'm not sure how much to ask for it.  It's got the
monochrome screen, a twenty meg internal hard drive, and 640K of
memory.  It's in great shape, and I've never had a problem with it.

  So, what do you all think?  What's a fair price?  Send EMail,
please.  This is not worth net.time :)

|    Mark Dadgar    | 6600dadg at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu | Bill & Opus -'92 |
|   Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall?     |
|   Do you remember dawn escapes from moon-washed college halls?   |
|   Do you remember cherry blossoms in the market square?          |
|   Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair?         |
|   By the way, didn't I break your heart?                         |
|                                   - Marillion, 1985              |
+----------Would UCSB write anything this intelligent?-------------+