3b2/400 Maintenance and Repair

a DanKing MarSUPial mccaslan at cs.utk.edu
Sat Apr 27 00:16:24 AEST 1991

I seem to have lost contact with the only person who responded to my earlier question.
Mail bounced and then I got the address correct and never heard from him again...such is
life, maybe he'll read this and we can re-establish communications :)

Anyhow, question is this:  Does anyone know where I can get the aforementioned manual and
it's accompanying disk.  Money is only slightly important in this case(ok, more important
than that, but point being that I'm willing to pay for one)

thanks for any and all information,
Don McCasland	mccaslan at cs.utk.edu