3B2 Boards

Philip A. Gross pag at tcsc3b2.tcsc.com
Wed Jan 23 05:00:01 AEST 1991

pnelson at amriver.uucp (Paul Nelson) writes:

>   I received a 3B2/310 and have been able to identify all
>the boards except 2.
>   One board has a 37 hole socket facing outward, on the
>left side of the board, with a little LED just to the left
>of it. The stamp on this board says KS-23267-L2-M.

This is not a SCSI board, at least not one made by/for AT&T.
A SCSI board has 2 50-pin Berg connectors on it, one for each
SCSI bus.

Unfortunately, I have not come across anything that I can recall
that looks like this.  It might be a 3270 bisync board, but I am
not certain.

>   The second board has a 15 hole socket on the left and the
>stamp CM195A on the board.

This is most likely an Ethernet card.  You can probably connect this
to an AUI and connect into a 10MB 10BaseT StarLAN network.

Philip A. Gross       The Computer Solution Co., Inc.       Voice: 804-794-3491
INTERNET:	pag at tcsc3b2.tcsc.com
USENET:		...!tcsc3b2!pag
UUCP:		tcsc3b2!pag	(804)794-1514
ATTMAIL:	attmail!tcsc3b2!pag
        The opinions expressed here are strictly mine and nobody elses.
        << I haven't heard what I have to say about that yet. >> :-)
Philip A. Gross       The Computer Solution Co., Inc.       Voice: 804-794-3491
INTERNET:	pag at tcsc3b2.tcsc.com