3.5" drive on a AT&T 6300

6362 sdf at abcom.ATT.COM
Mon Jul 1 12:22:49 AEST 1991

I would like to add an external 3.5" high density floppy drive to my
AT&T 6300 PC.  Do I need a new controller or can I use the floppy controller
already in the machine?  What should I look for in buying the drive? Are
there any software changes I need to make to accomodate the new drive?

Thanks in advance.

Steve Fried

--
*** "It is morally wrong to allow naive end-users to keep their money." ***
***             Stephen D. Fried,  AT&T,  Newark, New Jersey            ***