ATT keyboards

Benedik, Michael J. bchs1b at jetson.uh.edu
Fri Jun 14 02:17:58 AEST 1991

The keyboard on my ancient AT&T 6300 is finally playing out. I have a spare
keyboard at work for a PC clone and was wondering if it is possible to either
rewire it with the AT&T cable or to buy an adaptor to convert from the

DIN connector to the 9 pin connector used by the 6300. Help and
suggestions appreciated. If not, any one knows who sells replacement
keyboards other than AT&T?

	 Michael Benedik
	 Department of Biochemical and Biophysical Sciences
	 University of Houston
	 INTERNET: Benedik at UH.EDU	BITNET: Benedik at UHOU