Adding Hard Drive to 3B2/300

Ian Hogg ian at rathe.cs.umn.edu
Wed Jun 5 02:38:41 AEST 1991

We just bought a very used 3B2/300 to aid in porting software to our clients
3B2/1000's.  It came with virtually no manuals and a 30Mb hard disk.  Can
anyone here give me advice about adding a second hard drive or even just replacing
the one that is in it.  We did get the installation disks so we should be able
to reinstall if we get the disk configured right.  We've been told that the
this wondeful machine uses ST-506 interface and MFM encoding.

Thanks in advance.
Ian Hogg                        email:  rathe!ian at cs.umn.edu
                                        ...!umn-cs!rathe!ian
Rathe, Inc                              ianhogg at cs.umn.edu
366 Jackson Street              phone:  (612) 225-1401